Newsletter Print Submissions
Guidelines for SNAPline Art Proposals
Call For Newsletter Portfolio Artists:
SNAP produces a quarterly newsletter for its membership. At the sponsor level members receive limited edition artist prints, specially commissioned for each quarter’s newsletter. SNAP welcomes applications from local,
national, and international artists, practicing all print and print-related mediums, who would like to become a SNAP Newsletter Portfolio print artist.
- Artist Statement which describes and contextualizes the proposed newsletter portfolio print (which is to be a print specifically created for SNAP only)
- Between 5 – 10 images of previous print and/or print related work, or images of the proposed portfolio print (numbered & labeled slides, or Apple Mac compatible images accepted)
- Corresponding slide list indicating the artists name, title of work, media, and date
- C.V (artist resume)
If your proposal is successful the specifications for the portfolio prints are as follows:
- Edition of 120 portfolio prints, plus 4 artist proofs for SNAP‘s archives (or two editions of 60, or four editions of 30)
- Paper size no larger than 8.5×11 inches. Image size is artist’s choice
- Statement describing & contextualizing the work, including title, date, image size, media, plus a short artist bio (500 – 800 words) for the front page of the newsletter.